The certification “100% MADE IN ITALY” is granted after a preliminary and verification process by the Italian products safeguard institute.
In order to obtain the certification “100% Italian Quality” the products must have these essential requirements:
- They must be entirely produced in Italy;
- They must be realized only using semi-manufactured products made in Italy;
- They must be built only with natural high-quality, first-choice materials;
- They must be manufactured only adopting traditional craftsmanship and typical Italian techniques;
- They must be realized just with exclusive models owned by the firm.